CORSO ENTERPRISES, INC. - CryoTherapy Medical and Skin Care Products
FOR DRY HEAT: Wipe excess water from compress with a clean cloth or paper towel and place the Cool Tops over the breast using clean gauzes or clean cloths between the compress and skin. Please read the additional caution and warning messages below.
HOT TAP WATER
- Run hot tap water until it reaches its hottest temperature, fill a container with hot water.
- Soak Cool Tops for three to four minutes and apply over the breast.
- Do not use microwave ovens .
- If you must use microwave to heat your Cool Tops use extreme caution:
- The safest way to microwave Cool Tops is placing it in a microwave safe container filled with water and bring water to a boil.
NOTE: USING A MICROWAVE OVEN IN A DIFFERENT MANNER OTHER THAN SPECIFIED HEREIN WILL VOID WARRANTY.
FOR HOT THERAPY APPLICATIONS:
- Recommended therapeutic hot therapy: Apply compress for 15 minutes (or as directed by your doctor); reapply compress for 15 minutes (or as directed by your doctor).
- Repeat treatments as necessary.
- Between hot therapy treatments store the breast compress at room temperature. Breast compress will re-warm in 2-3 minutes as described above.
- CLEANING AND CARING FOR YOUR Cool Tops
- After use the Cool Tops compress can be cleaned with a mild soap, detergent or alcohol.
- Return your Cool Tops to the refrigerator or freezer after every use.
- Do not place any heavy objects on top of your Cool Tops.
- For external use only.
- Do not Microwave.
- DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY TO SKIN
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Discontinue use if punctured.
- Cold compress therapy should not be used by individuals with known or suspected circulation problems, unless under direct supervision of a physician.
To avoid risk of injury or burns to skin, check compress temperature before applications.
DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY TO SKIN
When compress is too cold or too hot, adjust to comfort by placing gauze, a thin clean cloth or paper towel between compress and the skin if necessary.
Do not apply direct over breast skin area with out placing gauze, a thin clean cloth or paper towel between compress and the breast skin.
Home - Our Company - Our Mission - Cryo-Therapy - Our Products - Order Info - F.A.Q.'s - Links - Contact Us
|Copyright © 1999 - 2017 All Rights Reserved by Corso Enterprises, Inc.